Monday, November 14, 2011

Trip Turn Sour...............Theresa Gould

Hello,

  This message may be coming to you as a surprise but I need your help.Few days back we made an unannounced vacation trip to London United Kingdom.Everything was going fine until last night when we were mugged on our way back to the hotel.They Stole all our cash,credit cards and cellphone but thank God we still have our lives and passport.Another shocking is that the hotel manager has been unhelpful to us for reasons i don't know. I'm writing you from a local library cybercafe..I've reported to the police and after writing down some statements that's the last i had from them.i contacted the consulate and all i keep hearing is they will get back to me. i need your help ..I need you to help me out with a loan to settle my bills here so we can get back home, our return flight leaves soon. I'll refund the money as soon as i get back. All i need is $1,650 ..Let me know if you can get me the money then I tell you how to get it to me.

I'm freaked out at the moment

Blessings,
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting! Please keep in mind that spam, taking the name of God in vain, or abuse of this blog or other users will not be tolerated! Thanks!