Monday, November 2, 2009

Good Magazines?

Have any of you been looking for good magazines lately? Well, here are a few!

Shining Stars Magazine

Girlhood Home Companion

The Kings Daughter (no longer in print, but they do have an article archive online!)

The Kings Blooming Rose

His Wonders


I know that that their are plenty more out there! So if you know of a good magazine that is not listed, let me know and I will add it to the list.

(If it is a godly and positive magazine, and is close to my views. Please understand that Virtuous Girlhood does not agree with everything published in these magazines and does not endorse them in any way.)

Enjoy your day! I hope this helps you!


~Blessings,

R.J.

2 comments:

  1. Miss Zara,

    As I have said before, yes. Did you read my comment? I responded to you in my Halloweeen post.

    Thanks,
    R.J.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for commenting! Please keep in mind that spam, taking the name of God in vain, or abuse of this blog or other users will not be tolerated! Thanks!